HR FUNCTIONAL EXPERTS: Contract | Project-based | Interim | Fractional | On-Demand
All organizations run accross situations when they need to scale up for a human capital, talent development or organizational development initiative.
At SDL, we have the people who can help your people . . . . . thrive!
SDL is the FIRST PLACE you should call for highly specilized, market-proven project talent for any of your HR fuctions.
How we work to keep you on track, on budget, and exceeding goals:
- You tap into our pool of seasoned experts on staff, who are ready to step right in as pros.
- Our team will co-create with you to help you get your short-term projects done now, while also remaining as a trusted resource for your longer term initiatives.
All HR and Business leaders know that they can’t put their workforce strategy in the hands of unvetted individuals who post on a marketplace.
We understand the dynamic nature of your organization, and we recognize the importance of having an agile HR workforce to help you flex on-demand without adding headcount. Our expertise lies in placing our top-tier staff of HR professionals for temporary assignments, ensuring that your organization has the right talent to navigate short-term projects, cover leaves of absence, or manage peak workloads.
BENEFITS OF ENGAGING SDL CONSULTANTS
- Reduced Overhead Costs: Our staff sit on our payroll, not yours, eliminating costs associated with benefits, training, and administrative overhead.
- Faster Placement: Our team is already pre-screened, vetted and have been evaluated on how well they execute in their area of specialty. Since they are ready-to-go, this reduces time to fill, time to ramp and accelerates time to productivity.
- SDL Consultant Excellence Program: Our staff is supervised by our team of Project Directors and participate in our proprietary program which emphasizes ongoing skill-building and the sharing of best practices that we see in the market.
- Temp to Perm: The ultimate long-term job interview. Try before you buy. Some of our consultants are open to the opportunity to convert to full-time employees. Let us know if this is a desire and we’ll customize an ideal slate of personnel options.
HR FUNCTIONS SERVED
Click function of interest below to view a
more extensive scope of our capabilities.
- Banking & Finance
- CONSUMER GOODS
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- HOSPITALITY & LEISURE
- Life Sciences
- MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Professional Services
Top 3 Pain Points Our Clients Use SDL to Help Solve
1. “We have the skills internally, but are short on capacity and need a partner we can trust.”
2. “We are going through a big transormation project and need specialized expertise.”
3. “We don’t have the skills we need internally and can’t bring on additional permanent headcount.”
Companies are spending over $500B globally in HR-related services and consulting project support.
Unsurprisingly, current research indicates the need for flexibility is the chief driving force for this new popularity. 62% of global companies say their preference for niche HR-related firms is the result of the growing trend towards flexibility in their blended workforce models.
The second most important factor was price, which boutique firms generally have more agility due to lower overhead. The higher quality of consulting work completes the factors cited when tapping into niche preferred vendor partners.
Client Companies Served To Date
Employees Trained or Impacted by Project Initiatives
Number of SDL Staff & Specialized Consultants
Number of Other Vendors You Should Consider
Have an Upcoming Need?
Already know what talent-related project assistance you desire?
Want to explore our staff’s capabilities or availability?
Choose one of the options below.
Position Yourself for the Future!
Take advantage of the “buying power of the crowd”. Become a member of the SDL Purchasing Alliance to enjoy exclusive discounts on future consulting & services needs.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment