Implement inclusion initiatives which reinforce openness and a diversity of perspectives
One of the keys to building high performing leaders who are adaptive in this new global economy is to nurture the respect of inclusion. A culture that doesn’t promote a diversity of perspectives stifles innovation, high performance, and employee engagement.
Many leaders struggle with how to manage inclusion in the workplace. It is a constant work in progress, and definitely cannot not be treated as a ‘one-off’ initiative in order to be effective.
We love to challenge our clients to frame their inclusion approach in 3 steps:
1. Pursue inclusion: Be intentional about inclusion initiatives such as creating a diverse pool of job and leadership candidates, encouraging open communication, and training managers on best practices in establishing inclusive cultures.
2. Create inclusion: Actively infuse inclusion tactics in all normal business and work responsibilities.
3. Own inclusion: Drive individual accountability for inclusion to all employees in the organization by reinforcing strategies, tactics, and initiatives which increase personal buy-in.
At Shockingly Different, our consulting services help organizations incorporate solutions to monitor and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We help to embed inclusion into the culture by using development components such as:
- Global mentoring programs
- Employee affinity/resource groups
- Multicultural talent management
- Peer coaching groups
- Inclusion workshops
- Awareness of unconscious bias workshops
- Inclusion “interventions”
- e-Learning modules
We use our extensive knowledge in inclusive leadership to help identify your needs and devise custom solutions to exceed your expectations.
Our consulting practice helps in 5 major areas:
- Program Strategy: Creating a comprehensive, ongoing diversity and inclusion strategy which will be embedded into the organizational culture
- Program Design: Designing Inclusion programs which contain an ideal mix of development and engagement components
- Program Facilitation: Facilitating customized learning programs with practical strategies that each employee can implement immediately
- Program Measurement: Linking inclusion programs to business results through a dashboard of metrics
- Continuous Improvement: Facilitating post mortem sessions to evaluate attainment of inclusion program goals and metrics; Makes recommendations for future course corrections and/or improvements.
How We Partner – Diversity, Inclusion & Program Design Services
Our consultants partner with you to thoroughly connect the critical success factors of your inclusion program design strategy to the business priorities of your organization.
What differentiates our firm includes how we “do our homework” to create actionable, practical recommendations to increase the value and impact of your program.
Once you give your stamp of approval, we “plug and play” into your current rhythm of the business.
And we don’t leave you hanging to do the day-to-day program management work. Our team will take the lead to execute it – freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
Our job is to make you look good! And when you look good, we look good!
Fees and Payment Options
- Credit Card: Both corporate and personal credit cards accepted.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send an invoice directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103 or via email.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to explore how SDL can support your inclusion program design needs.
4480-H South Cobb Drive PMB 219
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Ste. 108 Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Call or Text: 770-384-1103