A communications assessment and workshop that reveals how the world sees you at your best.
Need a leadership development experience designed to demonstrate acumen in influence, impact and ingenuity?
Knowing what makes you naturally fascinating, captivating, and of perceived value is one of the core secret weapons of sought-after leaders in their organizations or industry.
The Fascination Advantage assessment is accompanied by a dynamic workshop which helps to transform you into a highly respected “dynamo” who commands attention.
The Fascination Advantage™ assessment is based on Kelton Research Center’s first-ever research study specifically about how people and brands become more fascinating. Kelton Research’s clients include more than thirty of the Fortune 100 corporations, including corporations such as McDonald’s, Target, and Pepsi.
Karan Ferrell-Rhodes, CEO of Shockingly Different Leadership, is proud to be one of the charter members certified to administer the Fascination Advantage Assessment!
How It Works
After answering 28 short questions which take approximately 5 minutes, The Fascination Advantage™ assessment will identify your personality’s top two advantages and your custom report will give you insights on the way the world sees you when you are at your best.
Their are 49 combinations, called archetypes, that are made by 7 advantage types. What do you think are your top two? Are you sure? Let’s find out!
During your Fascinate Advantage workshop experience, you will receive:
- Your in-depth customized Fascination Advantage results
- A detailed description of your unique Advantages
- Graphs and charts of your score analysis, including how you compare to the general population
- “Warnings” of how you could unknowingly be “turning people off”
- The way in which you are least likely to fascinate and influence others
- Action steps and one-minute coaching
- Checklists, critical thinking exercises, & practical suggestions on why your archetype is one key to your success
- Will better understand their natural work and personality style
- Will better understand how the world sees them when they are performing as the best version of themselves
- Will learn how to influence peers, navigate workplace dynamics, and build high performing teams
- Will learn how to avoid the behaviors which make them ineffective and toxic in the eyes of others
Learn more about the Fascination Advantage Assessment and its founder, Sally Hogshead.
What is Karan’s profile? The Maestro– Which means her primary advantage is Power, and her secondary advantage is Prestige. These are her two highest out of the seven advantages. Power is the language of confidence, and Prestige is the language of excellence. Can you now understand why she started a leadership and talent development company for the “best of the best” employees in organizations?!
We would be pleased to discuss how to bring the Fascination Advantage assessment and workshop to your organization and describe how it can accelerate your team members “wowing” your colleagues, your customers, and YOU!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to bring this workshop to your organization
Instruction: Assessment taken online. Workshop facilitated in-person. Half day and full day workshops available.
Fees: Based on scope of the design of program. Assessments for groups are deeply discounted from retail price. Contact us for a complimentary preliminary scoping session and cost estimate.
Download PDF Overview
Need to share Fascination Advantage overview with others?
How to Book Workshop
There are multiple ways to enjoy this 1 1/2 day workshop:
- Bring this workshop to your organization. Contact us to discuss dates and pricing.
- Register Online for an Open-Enrollment Offering (currently not available)
SDL provides two payment options for your convenience:
- Credit Card: You can bill the workshop to a corporate or personal credit card.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send a bill directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103.
Public Offering Policies
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy
For open-enrollment Classroom, Live Online, and Webinar programs, participants who can no longer attend may transfer to a future session, send someone to take their place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to the session. If you provide SDL with less than three weeks notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Privately offered sessions for organizations are bound by the terms of the separately negotiated Statement of Work.
Seminar Hours and Attire
Q: What time does my workshop begin and end?
A: On the first morning, please arrive at 8:30 am to pick up your registration packet and room assignment. Workshops generally begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm, except on the last day. On the last day, workshops that run the full day begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:30 pm. Workshops that conclude with half day sessions end at 12:00 pm.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Business casual attire is appropriate. Note: room temperatures may vary so you may want to dress in layers. Travel and Accommodations
Q: Will SDL help me make travel arrangements?
A: SDL partners with leading travel organizations to offer participants special discounts on hotel rooms and car rentals when attending SDL open-enrollment workshops. We provide these to all participants on this site when public offerings are available. Participants will be required to make and pay for the reservations themselves. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Therefore, please contact us should you have any additional questions.
Or be notified of next public offering by completing form below
Shockingly Different Leadership is a talent development and HR project support consultancy. We provide organizations consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or flexible basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive PMB 219
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Call or Text: 770-384-1103