Use the EQ-i 2.0 assessment to assess and develop your emotional intelligence skills
EQ-i 2.0 focuses on the impact of emotional intelligence in the workplace and offers strategies for working more effectively with direct reports, colleagues, supervisors, and clients.
As the first scientifically validated measure of emotional intelligence, the EQ-i 2.0 evaluates a set of emotional and social skills which influence the way people perceive and express themselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in effective ways to increase their personal and business success.
The EQ-i 2.0 consists of 133 items and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
We recommend combining the EQ-i 2.0 with our emotional intelligence workshop and leadership coaching.
An Executive’s View on EQ-i 2.o
Emotional Intelligence Quick Facts
View Sample EQ-i 2.0 Reports
- Average time to take assessment: 15-20 minutes
- Languages Offered: English (UK), Arabic, Spanish, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Norwegian
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content, setting you up for success
- Receive your EI score, broken down in five dimensions measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how your results affect workplace performance in:
- conflict resolution
- change management
- decision making
- Receive strategies customized based on individual results
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your level of happiness
Instruction: Assessment taken online. Workshops facilitated in-person. Half day and full day workshops available.
Fees: Based on scope of the design of program. Assessments for groups are deeply discounted from retail price. Contact us for a complimentary preliminary scoping session and cost estimate.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to bring the EQ-i 2.0 assessment and workshop to your organization.
How to Book Workshop
- Bring this workshop to your organization. Contact us to discuss dates and pricing.
- Register Online for an Open-Enrollment Offering (currently not available)
SDL provides two payment options for your convenience:
- Credit Card: You can bill the workshop to a corporate or personal credit card.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send a bill directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103.
Public Offering Policies
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy
For open-enrollment Classroom, Live Online, and Webinar programs, participants who can no longer attend may transfer to a future session, send someone to take their place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to the session.
If you provide SDL with less than three weeks notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Privately offered sessions for organizations are bound by the terms of the separately negotiated Statement of Work.
Seminar Hours and Attire
Q: What time does my workshop begin and end?
A: On the first morning, please arrive at 8:30 am to pick up your registration packet and room assignment. Workshops generally begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm, except on the last day. On the last day, workshops that run the full day begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:30 pm. Workshops that conclude with half day sessions end at 12:00 pm.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Business casual attire is appropriate. Note: room temperatures may vary so you may want to dress in layers. Travel and Accommodations
Q: Will SDL help me make travel arrangements?
A: SDL partners with leading travel organizations to offer participants special discounts on hotel rooms and car rentals when attending SDL open-enrollment workshops. We provide these to all participants on this site when public offerings are available. Participants will be required to make and pay for the reservations themselves.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Therefore, please contact us should you have any additional questions.
Or be notified of next public offering by completing form below
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment