Let Us Help You Create and Manage a Formal Contingent Governance Program
Our Contingent Governance Managers are employees of Shockingly Different Leadership, available to work at your organization in-person or virtually- on a contract, interim or temporary basis.
While we customize each engagement for our clients, below is a sample job description to give you an idea of the capabilities of our Contingent Governance Managers:
Our Contingent Governance Managers are usually responsible for managing project-related HR and Talent-related services. They will provide structure, processes and tools to ensure effective program governance.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES, may include but are not limited to:
- Organizing and facilitating cross functional governance of external personnel.
- Identifying, assessing, and prioritizing complex problems and projects.
- Creating solutions using an in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Executing resource supply and demand forecasting activities according to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Improving organization performance and achieving goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities.
- Managing project financials, including budgets, costs and variance management and proactively manage risks and issues.
Skills of SDL Contingent Governance Managers:
- Strong collaboration skills with cross functional groups, including Shared Services, Centers of Excellence, and BPO partners.
- Experience managing large, complex programs that span across multiple functional areas and stakeholders.
- Experience using program and project management software to manage project plans, issue logs, etc.
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders at all levels of an organization including Functional Leadership (e.g. CHRO, VP of HR).
- Experience building program reporting dashboards that can be utilized in governance forums and other stakeholder engagements.
- Experience managing program budgets and financials.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starters and highly motivated.
How We Partner via Our Contingent Governance Service
We partner with you to thoroughly connect the critical success factors of your Contingent Governance strategy to the business priorities of your organization.
What differentiates our firm includes how we “do our homework” to create actionable, practical recommendations to increase the value and impact of your contingent engagements.
Once you give your stamp of approval, we “plug and play” into your current rhythm of the business. And we don’t leave you hanging to do the day-to-day supervision work. Our team will take the lead to execute it – freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
Our job is to make you look good! And when you look good, we look good!
Fees and Payment Options
After we go through the Discovery process to scope your needs in more detail, SDL will provide you a comprehensive Statement of Work. Upon signed contract or Statement of Work, payments for services rendered may be made by:
- Credit Card: Both corporate and personal credit cards accepted.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send an invoice directly to you or your company representative. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103 or via email.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to explore how SDL can support your Contingent Governance needs.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment