The legal entity or individual making a referral to SDL(“you”) must be currently registered in SDL’s talent network to participate in this referral program (the “Program”).
- You may participate in the program only if you are based in the United States.
- SDL reserves the right to accept or reject any Referee in SDL’s sole discretion.
- If your Referee is accepted into SDL’s talent network and is engaged on a project with SDL within twelve (12) months of the date you submitted the referral form, SDL will pay either you or the charity of your choice, a one-time referral fee (the “Referral Fee”) of $500 ( if based in the U.S.).
- If your Referee is engaged on a project meeting those criteria, SDL will notify you via email that you are eligible to invoice SDL for a Referral Fee.
- In order to receive the Referral Fee, you must:
- Provide the appropriate IRS W-9 form and complete SDL’s direct deposit form, unless SDL already has these documents on file from a project engagement with you; and
- Issue an invoice to SDL via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for $500 (if based in the U.S.) for “Consultant Referral Fee” and identifying the Referee by name.
- SDL will remit payment of the Referral Fee within thirty (30) days of receipt of the invoice and completion of the other requirements above.
- SDL reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Program at any time.
- Current SDL employees may not participate in the Program.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations which may apply to the Referral Fee.
- You may refer more than one Referee to SDL and may be eligible to receive more than one Referral Fee, subject to these terms.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment