A Stakeholder Training Workshop On Best Practices for Managing and Supporting
High Potential/High Performing Employee Talent
Every organization knows how important it is to attract, develop, and retain their top employee and leadership talent. Having a strong network of skilled stakeholders is key to this success. However, stakeholder training is rarely offered, even when a staggering 88% of stakeholders indicate that they struggle with this responsibility and wish they had it available.
The research shows that the strength and acumen of a top performing employee’s professional support network, particularly their direct manager, is critical to their level of motivation, engagement, and passion to spearhead the type of impact which ultimately improves business metrics.
Yet, most stakeholders of this invaluable segment of the employee population feel ill-equipped to personally handle the huge accountability of helping them to raise the bar on their contributions and performance. Lack of effective stakeholder support is a leading obstacle to increasing high-potential/ high performer’s readiness for roles of larger scope and responsibility.
Empower your management and human resources staff with both the knowledge and an arsenal of tools to help your organization be the leading “employer of choice” for star talent in your industry. If you don’t build your strategic capability in stakeholder training and development, you can bet your competition will!
During our Stakeholder Training workshop, participants will:
- Understand the critical factors for optimum development of high performing employees
- Learn the 8 essential skills required to become an exemplary stakeholder
- Learn how to sustain trust when confronting sub-par performance or give constructive feedback in order to motivate even higher levels of performance
- Learn tips how to infuse a formal network of respected, influential development-focused stakeholders into your organization’s culture
- Assess their own skill level as a stakeholder who is supporting others’ development
- Develop a blueprint for enhancing their skills as a development-supporting stakeholder
- Be able to assess your strengths and capability to attract, develop, and retain top employee talent
- Be able to rise to today’s challenge of “doing more with less”; getting more more results from current staff without increasing headcount
- Increase your ability to inject passion, a sense of purpose, and accountability for protecting your organization’s most important assets- it’s top people.
- Will reduce probability of sub-par performance of your top talent
- Will have tools to roster synergy between all stakeholders and supporters of your high potential/ high performing employee community
- Improve your own job performance and increase your reputation as a great leader and developer of people
Senior executives, vice presidents, directors, people managers, mentors, and human resources managers seeking to improve business results by inspiring extraordinary performance throughout their department, division, or organization.
How to Book Workshop
There are multiple ways to enjoy this workshop:
- Bring this workshop to your organization. ½ day and full-day onsite options available. Live online options available upon request. Contact us to discuss dates and pricing.
- Register Online for an Open-Enrollment Offering (currently not available)
SDL provides two payment options for your convenience:
- Credit Card: You can bill the workshop to a corporate or personal credit card.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send a bill directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103.
Public Offering Policies
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy
For open-enrollment Classroom, Live Online, and Webinar programs, participants who can no longer attend may transfer to a future session, send someone to take their place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to the session.
If you provide SDL with less than three weeks notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Privately offered sessions for organizations are bound by the terms of the separately negotiated Statement of Work.
Seminar Hours and Attire
Q: What time does my workshop begin and end?
A: On the first morning, please arrive at 8:30 am to pick up your registration packet and room assignment. Workshops generally begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm, except on the last day. On the last day, workshops that run the full day begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:30 pm. Workshops that conclude with half day sessions end at 12:00 pm.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Business casual attire is appropriate. Note: room temperatures may vary so you may want to dress in layers. Travel and Accommodations
Q: Will SDL help me make travel arrangements?
A: SDL partners with leading travel organizations to offer participants special discounts on hotel rooms and car rentals when attending SDL open-enrollment workshops. We provide these to all participants on this site when public offerings are available. Participants will be required to make and pay for the reservations themselves. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Therefore, please contact us should you have any additional questions.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to bring this workshop to your organization
Or be notified of next public offering by completing form below
Shockingly Different Leadership is a talent development and HR project support consultancy. We provide organizations consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or flexible basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive PMB 219
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Call or Text: 770-384-1103