Let us help you design and/or facilitate your next executive retreat, team building event,
or professional development conference!
Our firm has unique expertise in retreat, team building and conference design, delivery, and event management.
No matter if you are planning for 10 or 10,000 attendees, we are your #1 strategic partner for a content-rich, flawless event!
We work in partnership with associations, societies, and corporations, acting as an extension of your internal planning team.
Our senior managers are skilled leaders, facilitators and communicators, and our operations team is experienced in all areas of conference management.
You will greatly benefit from our boutique services, as we pride ourselves in personal accountability and investment in each event.
Our team functions as your thought partner, as you select and implement the right mix of strategic planning and professional development experiences for your retreat, team building event, or professional development conference.
Our consulting practice helps in 5 major areas:
- Event Strategy: Creating a comprehensive strategy which helps achieve your goals for your participants
- Program Design: Retreat, team building and/or conference program design with an ideal mix of development and social components
- Event Measurement: Linking the event experience to a pre-determined dashboard of success metrics
- Vendor Selection: Designing a strategy and action plan that supports event vendor evaluation and selection
- Continuous Improvement: Facilitating post-mortem meeting sessions to evaluate attainment of goals and metrics; Makes recommendations for future course corrections and/or improvements
Our team functions as your thought partner, as you select and implement the right mix of experiences which are ideal for your organization. Through our consultation services, we work with you to implement event components including but not limited to:
– Venue Selection & Negotiation
– Budget Management & Bill Review
– Speaker, Workshop and Entertainment Management
– Special Event Management
– Audio Visual Management
– Production Management
– Food and Beverage Planning
– Offsite Activity/Tour Management
– Project Management Transportation Management
– Signage Management
– Rooming List & Housing Management
– Travel Coordination
– Post Event Survey
– Vendor Sourcing & Hiring
– Onsite Event Management and Registration
How We Partner – Retreat, Team Building, and Conference Services
Our consultants partner with you to thoroughly connect the critical success factors of your retreat, team building, and/or conference design strategy to the business priorities of your organization.
What differentiates our firm includes how we “do our homework” to create actionable, practical recommendations to increase the value and impact of your event.
Once you give your stamp of approval, we “plug and play” by not leaving you to do the day-to-day program management and execution work. Our team will take the lead to execute your plans – freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
Our job is to make you look good! And when you look good, we look good!
Fees and Payment Options
Upon signed contract or Statement of Work, payments may be made by:
- Credit Card: Both corporate and personal credit cards accepted.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send an invoice directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103 or via email.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to explore how SDL can support your retreat,
team building, and conference design needs.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a talent development and HR project support consultancy. We provide organizations consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or flexible basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive PMB 219
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Call or Text: 770-384-1103