Differentiating Your Leadership Brand
A workshop which helps employees transform their personal brand into a strong leadership brand
Realizing one’s full potential is not easy for most professionals. And not being able to do so frequently leads to personal frustration as well as incalculable losses in opportunity, efficiency, and productivity.
The Differentiating Your Leadership Brand workshop is designed to assist organizations with developing and retaining their top talent. This powerful experience helps participants both accelerate their influence as leaders and more significantly impact their organization’s goals and bottom line. They will experience real world practice that can be immediately applied in their current role.
What Will Be Covered
- How to build a remarkably strong leadership brand
- Deeply understand the dynamics of their own brand reputation and how it typically influences others
- Best practices on how to become more savvy on strengthening, repairing and course-correcting your leadership brand
How Participants Benefit
- Will understand why they should care about building and sustaining a strong leadership brand
- Assess the current level and value of their contributions to their organization, through experiential case studies and personal/professional introspection
- Learn how to master professional reputation management
Those interested in learning how to take their personal brand to the next level, by creating a strong leadership brand.
Fees and Payment Options
Upon signed contract or Statement of Work, payments may be made by:
- Credit Card: Both corporate and personal credit cards accepted.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send an invoice directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103 or via email.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to explore how SDL can bring this workshop to your organization.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment