A leadership experience which validates the readiness of top talent for broader roles
Need to get deeper visibility to your rising stars?
Need to validate the viability of top employee talent before considering them for a larger role?
Need to your star leaders to better leverage their unique skills and talents in a manner that catapults job performance & business metrics?
Our High Visibility Program (HVP) is a real-world, interactive leadership lab which delivers detailed data, insights, and advice on the readiness of your top talent for roles of broader scope and responsibility.
Let us help you transform your talented professionals into innovative powerhouses who deliver epic results!
Why Our High Visibility Program?
Our High Visibility Program provides a comprehensive approach to determining the true strength of your leadership bench. Your participants will be challenged to demonstrate their capabilities and potential in a way that both excites them and delights the company.
At the end of the program, you will possess invaluable data to assist in your talent management and succession planning efforts. Our proprietary approach and our experience in developing high potential/high performing talent in the world’s most complex organizations enables us to provide the spark for ultra-achievement found nowhere else.
About the Process
Once we infuse your customizations into our program and you give your stamp of approval, we “plug and play” into your current rhythm of the business.
And we don’t leave you hanging to do the day-to-day program management work. Our team will take the lead to execute it – freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
There are 3 integrated buckets of experiences for the participants, which occur over a 3-6 month period.
1. Discover Your Edge: A leadership experience which uncovers and gives insights to each individual on their most powerful abilities to best impact and influence others. Expertise, ideology, influence style, and their “why” are all identified.
2. Unleash Your Edge: A fun, high velocity leadership lab where participants practice using
their abilities to impact and influence by leading micro-impact projects.
3. THE E. P. I. C. EXPERIENCE: Participants will enjoy a dynamic adventure which builds their
executive presence muscles, as they present and defend their out-of the box ideas to a panel of company leaders. Think of “The E.P.I.C. Experience” as a unique combination of:
>>the focused execution of the tv show “The Apprentice“,
>>the time-bound presentation of TED talks – all wrapped up with . . .
>>the analysis of concepts of the tv show “Shark Tank“.
This experience is a highly requested favorite and a must-see experience!
- Gain increased knowledge on how to use their unique talents and expertise in the way that both they and their organization value most
- Become better equipped to identify subtle trends and “peek around corners” to find business improvement opportunities that others may have missed
- Will become better equipped to execute through obstacles and ambiguity
- Gain increased capability in the leadership competency, “Impact & Influence”
How to Book Workshop
There are multiple ways to enjoy this development experience:
- Bring this workshop to your organization. Contact us to discuss dates and pricing.
- Register Online for an Open-Enrollment Offering (currently not available)
SDL provides two payment options for your convenience:
- Credit Card: You can bill the workshop to a corporate or personal credit card.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send a bill directly to you or your company. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103.
Public Offering Policies
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy
For open-enrollment Classroom, Live Online, and Webinar programs, participants who can no longer attend may transfer to a future session, send someone to take their place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to the session.
If you provide SDL with less than three weeks notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Privately offered sessions for organizations are bound by the terms of the separately negotiated Statement of Work.
Seminar Hours and Attire
Q: What time does my workshop begin and end?
A: On the first morning, please arrive at 8:30 am to pick up your registration packet and room assignment. Workshops generally begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm, except on the last day. On the last day, workshops that run the full day begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:30 pm. Workshops that conclude with half day sessions end at 12:00 pm.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Business casual attire is appropriate. Note: room temperatures may vary so you may want to dress in layers. Travel and Accommodations
Q: Will SDL help me make travel arrangements?
A: SDL partners with leading travel organizations to offer participants special discounts on hotel rooms and car rentals when attending SDL open-enrollment workshops. We provide these to all participants on this site when public offerings are available. Participants will be required to make and pay for the reservations themselves. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Therefore, please contact us should you have any additional questions.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to bring this workshop to your organization
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment