Is your company maximizing two of the most underutilized data sources for employee retention and operational improvements – Exit Interviews and Stay Interviews? Exit interviews give you constructive insights on why employees chose to leave the organization, while stay interviews give you insights on what aspects keep your employees motivated and engaged to extend their tenure.
No matter if organizations experience good or bad attrition, a wealth of knowledge can be gained from in-depth exit interviews and stay interviews. SDL’s exit interview/stay interview outsourcing service uses organizational effectivenss professionals who are talented in encouraging employees to open up and share more valuable feedback than ever thought possible. By asking rich, probing follow-up questions, we are able to leverage their observations and hands-on perspectives to spot concerning trends and provide valuable recommendations for ongoing operational improvements.
As such, SDL’s clients are ultimately able to improve employee retention and workplace morale by eliminating or decreasing the things which trigger employees to want to leave the company. We are equipped to speak to every staff member, from administrative personnel to top-level management. We’ll curate and collate insights from trends across your organization in order to reveal your company’s areas of excellence and areas for improvement.
What Can an SDL Exit interview/Stay interview Outsourcing Specialist Do?
We are proud that SDL offers the largest bench of the most innovative, dynamic contract exit/stay interview professionals in the industry. Organizations are able hire a contract SDL exit/stay interview expert to:
- Conduct and document insights from Exit/Stay Interviews
- Save bandwidth of your internal staff
- Supply great completion rates
- Provide detailed interview analysis
- Provide suggested solutions that contribute to turnover
Our Differentiating Value:
- We do not have 50K unknown consultants in a database, like other firms. Our experts are real staff who have a successful track record with real SDL clients.
- You will be able to focus your team’s efforts on more strategic initiatives where internal knowledge is irreplaceable.
- You will have a single point of contact for the entire project engagement.
- You will have a partner who has all the insurance requirements, legal & accounting systems, and operational infrastructure that will make your procurement department ecstatic!
- We provide thought-leadership as we co-create the right engagement experience for your company.
- We relieve you of much of the administrative burden involved with selecting the “right” contract personnel, conducting background checks, getting signed NDAs, tax & expense management and managing worker performance.
From short-term engagements to highly complex, multi-year enterprise-wide rollouts, our expert professionals work with you to understand your business and execution needs.
You may be asking yourself, “Can we afford to outsource all or part of our needs?” A better question is, “Can you afford not to?”
Rarely is there “extra” budget for this type of initiative, however, utilizing contract staff may in fact make better business sense.
According to the principles of cost accounting, an employee actually costs their employer 2.4 – 3.3 times their base salary. This includes expense allocations for items such as medical/dental insurance, worker’s comp insurance, liability insurance, 401k contribution, bonuses, payroll taxes, paid time off and their share of indirect costs (training, meeting expenses, office supplies, legal fees, technology services, office rent, corporate taxes, mobile devices, conferences/trade shows, etc.)
Using a service provider, only when needed, usually saves a company up to 40%, due to non-existent employee-related expenses. If your $60K employee is really costing you $180K, wouldn’t you rather leverage them for more internally strategic tasks?
How We Partner – SDL Contract Exit Interview/Stay Interview Outsourcing
Our contract Exit interview/Stay interview Outsourcing experts partner with you to thoroughly connect the critical success factors of your Organizational Effectiveness strategy to the business priorities of your organization.
What differentiates our firm includes how we “do our homework” to create actionable, practical recommendations to increase the value and impact of your initiatives.
Once you give your stamp of approval, we “plug and play” into your current rhythm of the business. And we don’t leave you hanging to do the day-to-day project management work. Our team will take the lead to execute it – freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
Our job is to make you look good! And when you look good, we look good!
Fees and Payment Options
After we go through the Discovery process to scope your needs in more detail, SDL will provide you a comprehensive Statement of Work. Upon signed contract or Statement of Work, payments for services rendered may be made by:
- Credit Card: Both corporate and personal credit cards accepted.
- Purchase Order/Invoice: SDL will send an invoice directly to you or your company representative. If a purchase order or registration in your company’s vendor system is required, please contact us at 770-384-1103 or via email.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to explore how SDL can support your Exit interview/Stay interview Outsourcing needs.
Shockingly Different Leadership is a human capital professional services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of Talent Development, Organizational Development, and Human Resources – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
4480-H South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
2121 NewMarket Parkway
Marietta, GA 30067
Customer Service Email:
Call or Text:
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends By Appointment