Our News CenterSee what we've been up to!
POSTED: May 8, 2017
We are sourcing contract training facilitators to teach a series of already-designed workshops on a variety of supervisory and soft skills. Extensive facilitation experience is a must! We are not looking for coaches who just happen to have a facilitated a few workshops. We are looking for gifted professionals whose true talents and passions lie in the world of facilitation.
- Must have experience facilitating workshops with few/no slides (i.e. using powerful coaching questions and activities to pull out knowledge and insights from participants)
- Must have extensive experience facilitating workshops to early-in-career/millennial leaders
- Who have worked in or for technology, engineering, or start-up companies or divisions are highly preferred
- Can be located anywhere in North America, Europe or Asia but must be near a major airport
- Must speak fluent English
Interested parties may send their bio/resume/cv (including a cover letter highlighting your qualifications regarding the 5 bullet points above to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Karan Ferrell-Rhodes. If we are not connected on LinkedIn, please send a request to Karan Ferrell-Rhodes.