How Nokia is Using Differentiation to Regain Marketshare in India
Recently came across a very interesting article. In the very competitive global smartphone market, Nokia is attempting to regain marketshare in India using differentiation tactics. Vipul Mehrotra, Head of Smartphone Devices, Nokia IMEA, talks about how the company plans to take the lead in the smartphone market.
He states, “What are we going to bring to India? What matters for us is differentiation, how we have clarity over our differentiators. We just don’t build a phone to build a phone. The phone has a purpose. The phone does something. We have to build a meaningful differentiation via experiences and customization.”
You can read the first article here.
Leave a Reply
- “Are Your “High Potentials” Really “High Possibles”
- Game-changer of the Week: Ms. Lupita Nyong’o
- Why you should care about differentiating yourself!
- How Nokia is Using Differentiation to Regain Marketshare in India
- Networking Tip: High Potential Leaders Excel in Eye Contact
- Bold Decisions
- Building a Strategic Network
- Career Progression
- Communication Tips
- Differentiation Facts
- Differentiation in the News
- Gamechanger of the Week
- Guest Bloggers
- High Potential Leadership
- Tips for Small Business